Many years of experience, advance and modern production technology, own Research and Development Department and a laboratory equipped with a variety of control and measurement equipment allow us to provide the market with high-quality products, manufactured by compounding based on the use of various thermoplastic polymers.
IN THE GROUP MODIFIED COMPOUNDS WE CAN FIND:
- RESTRAMID B i RESTRAMID A – based on the following polymer bases PA6 (type B) and PA6.6 (type A)
- RESTREN ABS – based on ABS
- RESCARB –based on polycarbonate (PC)
- RESFORM POM – based on POM
- RESBLEND – a group of products based on different types of base polymers
- RESARON – a composition based on PA6.6 and PPA in order to receive a material with high stiffness and mechanical strength
COMPOUND ARE MODIFIED FOR:
- pincreasing the smechanical strength - strengthening with glass fibers and glass balls
- increasing the impact strength - compositions with impact modifiers
- increasing the stability of the composition - stabilizers in the direction of increasing the material resistance to the effects of: processing temperature, UV radiation, long-term effect of temperature on the finished product, water
- reduction of flammability properties - addition of halogen-free and halogen-derivative flame retardants
- increased stiffness and dimensional stability due to processing shrinkage - compositions with mineral additives
- increasing the tribological and sliding properties - incl. PTFE additives, molybdenum disulfide
- colored compositions with high color repeatability - colored to the customer's pattern as well as color marking systems such as: RAL, PANTONE, NCS
- "hybrid" compositions - composed in order to obtain a material modified in various directions of its physico-mechanical properties, obtained by co-compouding various types of additives and modifiers, eg GF + GB; GF + HI; GF + V0, GF + M; ...
|RESTRAMID B27 GF5 – GF50||PA6 + 50% glass fiber|
|RESTRAMID A27 GF5 – GF50||PA6.6 + 50% glass fiber|
|RESTRAMID B27 GB30||PA6 + 30% glass beads|
|RESTRAMID B27 GB10GF20||PA6 + 10% glass beads and 20% glass fiber|
|RESTRAMID B27 GB20GF10||PA6 + 20% glass beads and 10% glass fiber|
|RESTRAMID B27 HHI||PA6 + impact modification|
|RESTRAMID A27 HHI||PA6.6 + impact modification|
|RESTRAMID B27 GF30 HI||PA6 + 30% glass fiber + impact modificationa|
|RESTRAMID B27 GF40 HI||PA6 + 40% glass fiber + impact modification|
|RESTRAMID B27 GF30 UV BK||PA6 + 30% glass fiber + stabilization UV|
|RESTRAMID B27 GWT960; GWT850; V0; V2||PA6 + flame retardant|
|RESTRAMID A27 GWT960; GWT850; V0; V2||PA6.6 + flame retardant|
|RESTREN ABS||ABS colored types|
|RESTREN ABS V0||ABS + flame retardant|
|RESBLEND 1||PC + ABS|
|RESBLEND 2||PA + ABS|
|RESBLEND 4||PP + PA|
|RESARON HA GF30||PA6 .6/PPA + 30% glass fiber|
|RESARON HA GF40||PA6.6/PPA + 40% glass fiber|
|RESARON HA GH50||PA6.6/PPA + 50% glass fiber|
|RESARON HA GF60||PA6.6/PPA + 60% glass fiber|
RESLEN REF compound is thermoplastic halogen-free flame retardant compound designed for cable industry. RESLEN REF compounds may be a safe alternative to PVC cable compounds.
Composition of RESLEN REF ensures cables having self-extinguishing properties without evolution of gases containing halogen acid. Thus, application of RESLEN REF compound improves the operational safety of a final product.
RESLEN REF compounds are stable within the processing temperature range of 140 to 195°C and can be processed using standard extruders for PVC. Polimarky offers RESLEN REF compounds for indoor as well as outdoor applications. RESLEN REF compounds are available in six colours: natural, white, grey, black, orange and red.
RESLEN compounds are modified polypropylene (homopolymers and copolymers) and polyethylene which are distinguished by a full range of properties. Polypropylene resins are modified in order to meet customers’ specific requirements of household appliances, automotive, building and electrical installation industries.
Modifications of polypropylene include filling with mineral fillers such as talc, chalk or barium sulfate, reinforcement with glass fibre and glass beads, halogen and halogen-free flame retardancy in classes according to UL 94 and GWT. Other modifications involve increased impact strength, UV, LS, TS stabilization and colorization according to RAL, Pantone and customer standards.
We provide toll compounding services on twin screw co-rotating extruders with possibility of filling, reinforcing, coloring and other based modifications of thermoplastic polymers.
- Barium sulfate
- Glass beads
- Glass fibres
- Other modifications:
- Flame retardancy
- Light/UV stabilization
- Thermal stabilization
- EPDM modification
- Impact modification
- Food approval
- Biostatics additives
- Foil bags
- Big bags
- Octabins Silos
We also provide testing service for all of our toll compounded products on existing testing equipment.
If you need assistance in selecting material for a specific application, lowering costs or advice on processing, please contact our technologists. Our experienced staff is at your disposal. Please fill in the form and describe in the text field, what is the problem, trying to provide as much relevant data as you can. Polimarky technologist will contact you.
Terms & conditions of sale
In order to satisfy our Customers and provide the highest quality products we have introduced Terms & Conditions of Sale.